AND THE WINNERS ARE:
We proudly congratulate all the winners as well as everyone who participated!
Drew Nicks – “Bye and Bye I’m Going to See the King”
Clive Carpenter – “Confession”
Ryan Mcbriar – “The Realtor”
Lee Newman – “Unlock the Door”
The contest is over, submissions are closed!
Thank you all for your amazing stories! We’re reviewing all the submissions, winners will be announced and contacted September 21. Good luck!
The blood moon has risen. The planets are aligned. Ghouls and Zombies, Vampires and Witches and other night creatures are ready to haunt your dreams… The time has come for another Dark Corner Books SHORT HORROR STORY CONTEST!
How to enter: send your short story to email@example.com .
- Fiction Manuscript – no theme required
- 4,000 words or less
- Acceptable file types: doc, docx, rtf, pdf
- Arial, Courier or Times font | 12 point font size
- You must be over 18 years old to enter the contest
- And don’t forget to ”like us” on facebook!
There will be 4 winners and the prizes are:
- Your readers will never have a goodnight sleep…
- One printed copy of the Anthology with the four winning stories;
- One printed copy of “Dark Corner – Short Horror Stories Vol. II”;
- 4 Postcards with the illustration of your own short tale;
- A DC classic horror authors bookmarks pack;
- And an ebook that will be shared worldwide